Name: (1) a book that you want to share so much that you keep giving away copies, (2) a piece of music that changed the way you listen to music, (3) a film you can watch again and again without fatigue, (4) a performer for whom you suspend of all disbelief, (5) a work of art you'd like to live with, (6) a work of fiction which has penetrated your real life, and (7) a punch line that always makes you laugh. Forward this to three people.
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, A Hundred Years of Solitude
- Karlheinz Stockhausen, Hymnen
- To Have and Have Not (Hawks)
- Meryl Streep
- any of Rothko’s late works
- Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing
- I said I was thirsty, not dirty!
Tag, you’re it!